October 29, 2018
14th ACM ASIA Conference on Information, Computer and Communications Security (ACM ASIACCS 2019)
Jun 7–12, 2019, Auckland, New Zealand
Proposals are solicited for workshops to be held in conjunction with ACM ASIACCS 2019. Each workshop provides a forum to address a specific topic at the forefront of security research.
A workshop associated with ASIACCS can be either one full day or half day in length. Proceedings of all such workshops will be available to the workshop attendees. Each workshop will also have online proceedings through ACM Digital Library, with a separate ISBN. Submissions of workshop proposals must reach the workshop chair by Nov 30th, 2018.
Workshop Proposal Submission
For new workshops, proposals should include all of the following:
- A draft “Call for Papers” articulating the scope and topics covered by the workshop,
- A brief summary and justification for the workshop, including anticipated benefits to the ACM ASIACCS community,
- Proposed length (half or full day), format, and agenda,
- Expected number of submissions and acceptance rate,
- Expected number of attendees,
- Names of program chair(s), and, if available, tentative program committee, and
- A one-paragraph biographical sketch for each organizer, describing relevant qualifications, including research and conference/workshop organizing experience.
For previously-held workshops, in addition to the above, proposals must provide the following information, for two most recent incarnation of the workshop:
- Number of submissions,
- Number of accepted papers, and
- Number of registered attendees.
- Please fill out all the required field here.
Proposal Evaluation Criteria
The workshop is within the scope of computer and communications security and concerns a coherent and important technical topic of high interest in the community.
- Its novelty with respect to other forums, especially with respect to other ASIACCS workshops.
- Its likely impact on the target community, including likely high participation.
- Research caliber of the PC committee and PC chairs.
- Workshop Submission Due: No later than Nov 30, 2018
- Decision Notification: No later than Dec 30, 2018 (decision will be made on a rolling-basis)
- CFP and Website for each Workshop are due: No later than Jan 30, 2019
- Suggested Submission Deadline for Workshops: Feb 28, 2019
- Suggested Workshop Paper Notification: Apr 15, 2019
- Submission of Camera Ready Papers to Publisher (hard deadline): Apr 30, 2019
- Workshop co-Chairs
Kim-Kwang Raymond Choo, University of Texas at San Antonio, USA, Email: email@example.com