January 8, 2020
Part of the ICT.OPEN cybersecurity program in March 2020 is the announcement of the winner of the Dutch Cyber Security best Research Paper Award competition (DCSRP Award). Again this year an international jury selects the three best papers from all submitted Dutch recent non-commercial scientific ICT-related cyber security research papers.
The top three nominated papers are presented by one of the main authors. The nominees receive a signed certificate for their participation. Finally the winner of the competion receives the Dutch Cyber Security Research Paper Award and also a sponsored bonus cheque. To participate in this competition, Dutch recently (in 2019) submitted non-commercial scientific IT-related cybersecurity research publications must be submitted before January 17, 2020 by leaders of IT-related research groups and/or members of Dutch knowledge institutions*
ICT.OPEN is the principal ICT research conference in the Netherlands. The state of art in ICT research is presented and discussed here.
More information about ICT.OPEN
* With this call, we invite information-/cybersecurity research groups at Dutch universities and knowledge institutes (with a strong ICT background) to nominate their best recent (in 2019/2020 accepted) cybersecurity research papers, with a maximum of two papers per group. Based on all nominations an international jury will decide on a shortlist of three papers. The main researchers of these papers will be invited to give a presentation at ICT.OPEN (MartiniPlaza, Groningen) on Wednesday 18 March 2020, where the best research paper will then be awarded. The presentation should take no longer than 15 minutes and the nominees receive a signed certificate for their participation, worthwhile mentioning on their Curriculum Vitae. The Dutch Cyber Security Research Paper Award will be a chart, a bonus cheque and a photo-moment, including some press attention. The Award is an initiative of the Dutch cybersecurity platform for higher education and research (dcypher).
Please, send the following details to email@example.com before January 17th 2020.
· Title of the nominated paper
· Author name(s) of the paper
· Published in … (name of journal, etc.)
· Published on … (date of the paper)
· Name of university and faculty the main author is associated with
· A short motivation why this paper is nominated (max 200 words)
· The final version of the research paper in PDF-format (or a hyperlink)