April 12, 2019
The international One Conference in The Hague, Netherlands, 1 & 2 October 2019 Keeping our future secure! Be innovative, stay alert!
The Dutch Government organizes the international One Conference 2019. This conference aims to facilitate the exchange of knowledge and ideas within the international cyber security community. To this aim 1200 people from the (inter)national CERT community, academia, security professionals from public and private sector as well as our key partners from law enforcement and intelligence will participate in this event.
The conference program offers topics of interest for a wide variety of participants, from (technical) specialists to decision-makers and researchers, from both the private and the public sector. Check out the conference website https://www.one-conference.nl for more details.
The Dutch Government invites researchers, companies and professionals to submit proposals for presentations. All sessions are 40 minutes in length including Q&A. Previously published and/or presented material is welcome if the information and message are still new and relevant to this audience. Presentations will ultimately be chosen based on relevance to the topics below, maturity of results and relevance to the audience.
Topics include but are not limited to:
- Technical: ICS/SCADA, botnets and malware, APTs, network detection, red teaming, internet routing and technologies, privacy, cryptography, medical devices, automotive, mobile devices, I-o-T, DDoS, (big) data analytics, machine learning, metrics
- Incident response: monitoring and detection, information sharing, threat intelligence, CSIRT maturity, incident handling, cooperation (tactical and operational), incident analysis, coordinated vulnerability disclosure, case studies, lessons learned
- Governance: law enforcement, legal aspects, cross-border collaboration, risk management, public-private partnerships, organizational structures, coordinated vulnerability disclosure, data breaches, supply chain: responsibility & liability
- Strategic issues: cyber security & economic growth, implementing international cyber security strategy, (conflicts of) interest of values in cyber security, future scenarios, the role of the government, cyber espionage & future economic impact, incentives for investing in cyber security
- Human factor: offenders, victims, social engineering, insider threat, education and training, privacy
- Research & innovation: completed and ongoing cyber security research (fundamental and applied) and innovation
Presentation proposals (maximum one page) should consist of:
- Title and abstract
- Type of presentation (e.g. lecture, panel, demo and interactive aspects such as Q&A’s or real time polling)
- Aim of the presentation. What’s in it for the audience (public and private sector)?
- Target audience (e.g. technical specialists, analysts, policy makers)
- Short bio of the speaker
All presentations are in English, commercial presentations are excluded.
Proposals can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Deadline for submission: Thursday 6 June 2019
- Presenter notification: Thursday 27 June 2019
- Conference: Tuesday 1 & Wednesday 2 October 2019